- WBA Chair Steve Lavin writes about broadcasters’ efforts to report the news without bias.
- WBA President and CEO Michelle Vetterkind highlights a new debt relief grant and updates on upcoming events.
- 2020 Slate of Officers
- First Amendment campaign extended
- Grant offers college debt relief
- Help to generate digital revenue
- Winter Conference and State Legislative Day
- Broadcasters making a difference
- Member news
- Young Professionals honored
- How the WBA finds award judges
- WBA Newsroom headlines
- Student Seminar agenda
- Nominations open for Hall of Fame, Local Broadcast Legends
- Speaker announced for Walker Broadcast Management Institute
- Calendar of Events
The January/February issue of the Wisconsin Broadcaster is now available. You can download it here [PDF].
Highlights from his issue: