Time: Noon CT
Nearly every broadcaster has a website, an app, or both – and these outlets serve as key channels for reaching listeners and viewers. Apps and websites also bring together a wide range of activities and information, including payments, promotions, and licensed content. Online advertising, personalization and other data-driven activities are also part of the picture and implicate consumer privacy issues.
Terms of service and privacy policies are critical to governing your relationships with your users and business partners. This webinar will cover legal considerations and best practices for these essential documents – and provide a look at the consequences of getting them wrong.
· Kathleen Benway, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP
· Aaron Burstein, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP
· Brett Johnson, Associate Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 2, 2019
- Digital Checkup with Seth Resler Date: April 17, 2019
- Webinar: Updating Website TOS Agreements Date: April 18, 2019
- Awards Gala Date: May 4, 2019
- Webinar on Programming: You Are Doing It Wrong Date: May 16, 2019
- Summer Conference Date: June 12, 2019
- Webinar: Chief Operator Rules Date: July 18, 2019
- WBA’s Doug Chickering – WIAA Sports Workshop Date: July 24, 2019
- Webinar: What the future sales team looks like and how you can prepare? Date: September 19, 2019
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 15, 2019
- Webinar: Recruiting and Hiring Better Salespeople Date: October 17, 2019
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 29, 2020
- Student Seminar Date: March 7, 2020
This program is for WBA Members only. Please login to view.