Time: 1 p.m.
In this introductory webinar, Matt Kellogg of StreamGuys joins Seth Resler to explain the nuts and bolts of online streaming. We’ll cover the basics that every radio broadcaster should know, including:
- How advertising in online streaming works
- How metadata for online streams works
- How to understand streaming measurements
- The legal issues around streaming
- Other issues like secure streams, geofencing, and registration
- Webinar: License Renewal Date: November 15, 2018
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 30, 2019
- Student Seminar Date: March 2, 2019
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 2, 2019
- Awards Gala Date: May 4, 2019
- Summer Conference Date: June 12, 2019
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 15, 2019
This program is complete and an archive is available.