Time: 1 p.m. CT
This year’s Techsurvey from Jacobs Media included more than 500 stakeholder stations and 50,000+ respondents. It’s loaded with strong takeaways and insights for everyone in radio. You may have already seen or heard about some of the findings about podcasting, smart speakers, connected cars, as well as radio’s resilience as it navigates the digital media ecosphere. It’s the only study that focuses on formats (we include 14 of them), as well as generations, gender, ethnicity, and other key crosstabs that put the data in perspective.
Jacobs Media has drilled down this massive study to 10 major takeaways, and they’ll present them in a free 30 minute webinar. Fred Jacobs will also discuss the implications of these data points, and what they mean to radio broadcasters in 2019 – and beyond.
- Awards Gala Date: May 4, 2019
- Webinar on Programming: You Are Doing It Wrong Date: May 16, 2019
- Job/Career Fair Registration Date: June 12, 2019
- Annual Golf Tournament Date: June 12, 2019
- Summer Conference Date: June 12, 2019
- Webinar: Chief Operator Rules Date: July 18, 2019
- WBA’s Doug Chickering – WIAA Sports Workshop Date: July 24, 2019
- Webinar: What the future sales team looks like and how you can prepare? Date: September 19, 2019
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 15, 2019
- Webinar: Recruiting and Hiring Better Salespeople Date: October 17, 2019
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 29, 2020
- Student Seminar Date: March 7, 2020
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 14, 2020
This program is complete and an archive is available.