Webinar: Drive Them To The Website – What Your Clients’ Broadcast Ads Must Do to Increase Online Sales
Time: 11 a.m. CT
Learn the five hurdles that a salesperson must successfully complete before a client’s web traffic will increase. LBS creative and broadcast expert Tim Burt will explain why these things should be incorporated correctly when talking about any advertiser’s website. Plus Tim will discuss the responsibilities that the broadcast seller has during the sales and creative process. A bonus topic will include using websites for station-specific promotions. Be prepared to position yourself and your station as real game changers for your clients!
Perfect session for Broadcast Sellers, Digital Specialists, Local Sales Managers, General Sales Managers and anyone at your station involved with broadcast and digital solutions.
- Webinar: Revenue Engine Overview Date: June 11, 2019
- Webinar: What is OTT and how can we make money? Date: June 20, 2019
- Webinar: 20 Tips for the Broadcast Engineering Professional Date: June 20, 2019
- Webinar: Chief Operator Rules Date: July 18, 2019
- WBA’s Doug Chickering – WIAA Sports Workshop Date: July 24, 2019
- Webinar: Transmitters aren’t supposed to be exciting… But saving money is! Date: August 15, 2019
- Webinar: What the future sales team looks like and how you can prepare? Date: September 19, 2019
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 15, 2019
- Webinar: Recruiting and Hiring Better Salespeople Date: October 17, 2019
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 29, 2020
- Student Seminar Date: March 7, 2020
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 14, 2020
- Awards Gala Date: May 2, 2020
This program is complete and an archive is available.