Time: 10 a.m.
While many broadcast sales representatives have had product training for digital offerings, this presentation will provide a higher-level perspective on how digital products fit within the overall marketing scheme for local businesses. Jack Zavoral, Director of Member Development for the Local Media Association, will showcase a logical framework salespeople can apply when approaching clients with cross-platform presentations/proposals. One of the key takeaways of this presentation is how digital products and services fit with TV and radio campaigns to provide the most effective media combination available in the local marketplace. Join us for a no-nonsense, buzzword-free, real world discussion of the best ways to drive your client’s businesses using a combination of digital and broadcast.
- Student Seminar Date: March 2, 2019
- Webinar: The Danger of Broadcasters Being Tone Deaf to Internet Marketing Demands Date: March 12, 2019
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 2, 2019
- Webinar: Updating Website TOS Agreements Date: April 18, 2019
- Awards Gala Date: May 4, 2019
- Webinar on Programming: You Are Doing It Wrong Date: May 16, 2019
- Summer Conference Date: June 12, 2019
- Webinar: Chief Operator Rules Date: July 18, 2019
- Webinar: What the future sales team looks like and how you can prepare? Date: September 19, 2019
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 15, 2019
- Webinar: Recruiting and Hiring Better Salespeople Date: October 17, 2019
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 29, 2020
This program is complete and an archive is available.