Location: Madison Marriott West Hotel in Middleton, WI
Please join us for the 2018 Broadcasters Clinic and Upper Midwest SBE Meeting.
Join us for the 2018 Broadcasters Clinic Oct. 16-18 at the Madison Marriott West. Check back soon for details as they become available.
The 2018 Call For Papers is available here. The deadline is May 11.
- Division, Denial & Journalism Ethics Date: April 27, 2018
- Awards Gala Date: May 5, 2018
- Webinar: Being able to change your plan Date: May 17, 2018
- Webinar: Positioning Your Opportunities Date: June 13, 2018
- Job/Career Fair Registration Date: June 20, 2018
- Annual Golf Tournament Date: June 20, 2018
- Summer Conference and Engineering Day Date: June 20, 2018
- Webinar: Embracing Digital Sales Date: June 21, 2018
- Young Professionals Present: The Toolbox Date: June 22, 2018
- Webinar: Interviewing for Better Hiring Date: June 27, 2018
- Webinar: Compensation and Onboarding Date: July 11, 2018
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 16, 2018
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 30, 2019
- Student Seminar Date: March 2, 2019
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 2, 2019
The Don Borchert Broadcasters Clinic Fellowship honors the founder of the conference and will provide all expenses to attend the Clinic in Madison October 16-18, 2018. The program is possible through the financial support of all four Wisconsin SBE Chapters, and the WBA. Applications are now being accepted for the 2018 Broadcasters Clinic Conference. Download Application Form
Registration opens soon.