The Wisconsin Amber Alert Program, started in April 2003, is a cooperative effort of the following organizations.
- Wisconsin Department of Justice – Division of Criminal Investigation
- Dane County Public Safety Communications Center
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- Wisconsin Educational Communications Board
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- Wisconsin EAS Committee
- Wisconsin Broadcasters Association and of course, Wisconsin broadcast stations statewide
Visit Wisconsin’s Amber Alert Program website for details.