Location: Online through July 24
Stations: This virtual job fair can provide your station with a common-sense approach to using the internet as a recruitment tool and to satisfy part of your FCC EEO requirement.
To register for the job fair, fill out the form below. The cost is $75 per exempt or non-exempt Station Employment Unit (SEU) for members. Further instructions will be sent to your hiring agent after registration.
Registration for station participation ends on Wednesday, July 15.
Want to learn more about how it works?
Check this out [PDF].
Job seekers! The Wisconsin Broadcasters Association Virtual Job Fair is coming up in July! From Monday, July 20 through Friday July 24, visit BroadcastersVirtualJobFair.com to see all of the job openings from our participating radio and over-the-air television stations.
Find the job that’s right for you and contact the station with questions and/or your resume. It’s that easy!
- Webinar: Digital and Social Media Legal Issues Date: July 16, 2020
- Webinar: It's Not Just Selling More Digital...It's Understanding How to Sell Against It Date: July 16, 2020
- Virtual Job Fair Date: July 20, 2020
- Online Training: Power Up Your Reporting Date: July 20, 2020
- Rising Above: Virtual Sales & Management Summit Date: July 22, 2020
- Online Training: Leading a Local Newsroom Through Uncertain Times Date: July 27, 2020
- Webinar: What it Takes to Walk Onto a Film Set Strong Date: August 20, 2020
- Webinar: How to Give Your National Superstars Home Court Advantage Date: September 17, 2020
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 13, 2020
- Webinar: Writing and Speaking for Broadcast Date: October 15, 2020
- Webinar: So…What Does the Election Mean? Date: November 19, 2020
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 20, 2021
- Awards Gala Date: May 1, 2021
- Summer Conference Date: June 17, 2021