In addition to the Fall WBA Broadcasters Clinic, the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association also hosts a Summer Tradeshow Exhibitors Reception. The Exhibit Reception will be held, Wednesday, June 20, 2018 in conjunction with the WBA Summer Conference at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center in Milwaukee. The Exhibit Reception will kick-off the WBA’s Annual Summer Conference, and will immediately follow the Wednesday Engineer’s Workshop. Please join us! It’s a “WIN-WIN-WIN” situation for all exhibitors, attendees and the WBA.
You’ll reach a target audience of broadcast managers at a low per capita cost. Attendees will view a whole range of products and services in one place and the WBA will be able to fulfill its essential education and promotional missions.
The Exhibit Reception will be our Opening Evening Conference event, with free refreshments and hors d’oeuvres from 5 to 7:30 p.m. We hope that this concentrated opportunity will give you the chance to greet all attendees without having to exhibit in and around conference sessions over a two-day period.
The cost of exhibiting has been held to $250 for WBA Members and $350 for non-members. (Non-members’ fee includes a free WBA Associate Membership through December 2018.) Each fee includes one full conference registration with additional full registrations available at $70 each. We invite you to attend all sessions and functions. Please indicate on the enclosed registration form the WBA functions you plan on attending.
A total of 30 standard exhibit show booths measuring 8′ x 10′ are available. The exhibit fee includes an 8′ back drape and 3′ draped side wings. Also included is a 2′ x 8′ skirted table.
The floor plan space will be allotted on a — first come, first serve basis — based on the order of receipt of your exhibit registration.
Whether you have a product to sell, a message to deliver, or just want to demonstrate your support for the broadcast industry, the WBA Summer Conference Exhibit Reception is the place to be.
Can’t attend but want to donate a door prize to the prize pool to show your support?Please contact Linda at the WBA office at: 608-729-1480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration deadline is June 1, 2018
- Madison Sessions: Podcasting and How the State Capitol Works Date: January 29, 2019
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 30, 2019
- Webinar: Dealing with Consumer Anxiety about Fake News Date: February 21, 2019
- Student Seminar Date: March 2, 2019
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 2, 2019
- Webinar: Updating Website TOS Agreements Date: April 18, 2019
- Awards Gala Date: May 4, 2019
- Webinar on Programming: You Are Doing It Wrong Date: May 16, 2019
- Summer Conference Date: June 12, 2019
- Webinar: Chief Operator Rules Date: July 18, 2019
- Webinar: What the future sales team looks like and how you can prepare? Date: September 19, 2019
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 15, 2019
- Webinar: Recruiting and Hiring Better Salespeople Date: October 17, 2019
Registration for this event is closed. Please call the WBA to register.