Time: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Madison Concourse Hotel
Boosting Digital Revenue
While all broadcasters recognize the need to have a digital strategy, it’s not as easy as it looks. Stations invest in websites, social media, mobile apps, podcasts, and more, but when it comes time to monetize the investment, challenges occur. In late 2019, Jacobs Media conducted a survey of WBA members and the findings were clear: Help is needed to monetize digital investments. So at the Winter Conference, Jacobs Media VP/GM Paul Jacobs will share the findings of our member survey, and provide ideas and approaches to help stations get started.
Developments are moving quickly in the area of podcasting, for both radio and TV broadcasters. We’ve assembled a panel of those who have embraced podcasting to find out what works for them and how they’ve found a way to make podcasting a part of their already robust community content offerings.
Please call The Madison Concourse Hotel at 1-800-356-8293. Please note there is a $15 per night for overnight guest parking charge or $1.50 per hour ($17) per day for non-guests. The hotel address is 1 W. Dayton St., Madison, WI 53703
- Webinar: Combating Randsomware Date: January 22, 2020
- Covering the 2020 Election Workshop Date: January 25, 2020
- Webinar: What happened at CES Date: January 28, 2020
- Madison Sessions: Boosting Digital Revenue and Podcasting Date: January 28, 2020
- Job/Career Fair Registration Date: January 29, 2020
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 29, 2020
- Webinar: Re-Building Trust Date: February 20, 2020
- Student Seminar Date: March 7, 2020
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 14, 2020
- Webinar: Political Refresher Date: April 16, 2020
- Awards Gala Date: May 2, 2020
- Webinar: Working with Agencies More Effectively Date: May 21, 2020
- Webinar: 21st Century Leadership - How to Cultivate Leadership in Today’s Workplace Date: May 21, 2020
- Summer Conference Date: June 17, 2020
- Webinar: Trends in Local Sales of OTT Advertising Date: June 18, 2020
- Webinar: Digital and Social Media Legal Issues Date: July 16, 2020
- Webinar: It's Not Just Selling More Digital...It's Understanding How to Sell Against It Date: July 16, 2020
- Webinar: What it Takes to Walk Onto a Film Set Strong Date: August 20, 2020
- Webinar: How to Give Your National Superstars Home Court Advantage Date: September 17, 2020
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 13, 2020
- Webinar: Writing and Speaking for Broadcast Date: October 15, 2020
- Webinar: So…What Does the Election Mean? Date: November 19, 2020
Registration for this event is closed. Please call the WBA to register.