Location: Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Jacobs Media’s Digital Dot Connector, Seth Resler, will hold one-on-one meetings with broadcasters to take an in-depth look at their station’s digital strategy during the conference at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center. These meetings will take an individualized look at your station’s strategy, including everything from email marketing to social media to website analytics.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Go to http://jacobsmedia.com/wba-digital-assessment.
- Take 15 minutes to fill out the Digital Assessment that Seth will use to craft his recommendations for you.
- In the coming weeks, Seth will email you to set up a time for a one-on-one review of your station’s digital strategy during the WBA Summer Conference, which you can register for here.
To participate, surveys must be complete by June 6.
This is a FREE service made available to you by Your WBA.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take a deep dive look at your station’s digital strategy.
- Webinar: 10 Key Takeaways from Techsurvey 2018 Date: May 24, 2018
- Webinar: It’s 6th Month Check-up Time: Do You Know Where YOUR Dollars Are? Date: June 12, 2018
- Webinar: Positioning Your Opportunities Date: June 13, 2018
- Job/Career Fair Registration Date: June 20, 2018
- Annual Golf Tournament Date: June 20, 2018
- Summer Conference and Engineering Day Date: June 20, 2018
- Personal Digital Roadmap at Summer Conference Date: June 20, 2018
- Webinar: Embracing Digital Sales Date: June 21, 2018
- Young Professionals Present: The Toolbox Date: June 22, 2018
- Webinar: Interviewing for Better Hiring Date: June 27, 2018
- Midwest Next-Gen TV Summit Date: June 27, 2018
- Webinar: Compensation and Onboarding Date: July 11, 2018
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 16, 2018
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 30, 2019
- Student Seminar Date: March 2, 2019
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 2, 2019
- Awards Gala Date: May 4, 2019