Location: Osthoff Resort
At this year’s WBA Summer Conference, Jacobs Media’s Digital Dot Connector, Seth Resler, will hold one-on-one meetings with broadcasters to take an in-depth look at their station’s digital strategy. These meetings will take an individualized look at your station’s strategy, including everything from email marketing to social media to website analytics.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Go to http://jacobsmedia.com/wba-digital-assessment.
- Take 15 minutes to fill out the Digital Assessment that Seth will use to craft his recommendations for you.
- In the coming weeks, Seth will email you to set up a time for a one-on-one review of your station’s digital strategy on June 13 during the WBA Summer Conference, which you can register for at the WBA website.
This is a FREE service made available to you by Your WBA!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take a deep dive look at your station’s digital strategy!
- Webinar: Mobile Strategy for Radio Date: May 23, 2019
- WBA Media Technology Institute Lite Date: June 11, 2019
- Job/Career Fair Registration Date: June 12, 2019
- Annual Golf Tournament Date: June 12, 2019
- Engineering Day Date: June 12, 2019
- Summer Conference Date: June 12, 2019
- Young Professionals Present: The Toolbox Date: June 13, 2019
- Digital Assessments at Summer Conference Date: June 13, 2019
- Webinar: What is OTT and how can we make money? Date: June 20, 2019
- Webinar: Chief Operator Rules Date: July 18, 2019
- WBA’s Doug Chickering – WIAA Sports Workshop Date: July 24, 2019
- Webinar: Transmitters aren’t supposed to be exciting… But saving money is! Date: August 15, 2019
- Webinar: What the future sales team looks like and how you can prepare? Date: September 19, 2019
- Broadcasters Clinic Date: October 15, 2019
- Webinar: Recruiting and Hiring Better Salespeople Date: October 17, 2019
- Winter Conference & State Legislative Day Date: January 29, 2020
- Student Seminar Date: March 7, 2020
- Walker Broadcast Management Institute Date: April 14, 2020
- Awards Gala Date: May 2, 2020