COME WIN WITH US!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A FEW GREAT SALES PEOPLE-COULD ONE OF THEM BE YOU?
Do you like your sales job? Do you like the people you work for, and with? Do you like how much you make?
If so, good for you. You’re one of the few, the proud.
However, if you’re like many sales people out there, you have a feeling you could do better, and you’re right. If you come to work with our radio stations at NRG Media, we think you’ll be glad you did.
Oh, sure, we’ve got all the bells and whistles that great employees have come to expect: health benefits (including vision and dental), 401k with company match, vacation plus personal days, life and disability insurance — all of that nice stuff.
But the things that really set us apart are the intangibles. Like the fact that we work for a good company that is run by good people (how often does that happen?).
Our teammates are too. There is plenty of freedom and flexibility here.
And it’s fun! Laughter echoes down these halls every day. Some of it comes from our crazy on-air personalities. A lot of it comes from the sales department. They like what they’re doing. And they make a bunch of money doing it: the top ones are into six figures. There is no ceiling on what you can earn here. No one will ever cut your commission because you made too much.
Someone said, radio’s supposed to be fun, but it’s really only fun when you’re winning. Well, we ARE winning. We’re the top market in our company in terms of making goal because of what this team is accomplishing. Why not come win with us?
• Previous Sales Experience
• Ability to develop creative marketing strategies and advertising solutions
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop positive relationships
• Strong client focus
• Highly motivated
• Provide own transportation and be able to travel to customer locations – Gas allowance provided
• A successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, ability to work independently on personal goals and the desire to work within a team to achieve station and market goals