WITI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Generating advertising revenue and servicing advertising accounts on WITI FOX6, EITI TV6.2 and fox6now.com. • Research accounts and the marketplace on a consistent basis. • Prospect for new accounts and prospect existing accounts for specific sales initiatives. • Maintain internal sales administration / sales execution systems. • Make warm / cold calls to secure sales calls and sales analysis interviews. • Understand clients and prospective client’s objectives, needs and opportunities. • Prepare, present and close advertising schedule proposals and sponsorships. Work with creative services on commercial production. • Work with traffic department on advertising copy traffic. • Work with Finance department on invoicing, discrepancies and collection issues. • Work with sales support personnel. REQUIREMENTS: • Understanding of core marketing principles. • Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. • Strong motivation to have long term career success in broadcast & digital sales. • Personable with excellent verbal and written communications skills. • Strong desire to work in the field making client analysis and sales presentation calls. • Detail oriented with a strong work ethic. • Successful completion of a background check is required. EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Four year college degree and sales experience preferred.
Posted on: October 19, 2017
Read Job Details
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLUK/WCWF has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for an Inventory Specialist. The Inventory Specialist is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, as well as working closely with Sales Managers daily to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
• Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation, and extensive editing for on-air broadcast
• Lead and effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential
• Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters
• Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
• Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
Posted on: March 9, 2017
• You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated, and dependable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
• Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidate
Read Job Details