If you’ve ever wanted to work in one of America’s best places to live, here is your opportunity! WKOW, the ABC affiliate in Madison, WI has an immediate opening for an account executive. A positive and motivated salesperson committed to winning will love working for Quincy Media, a growing family owned company. Our successful candidate will help an established client list grow its bottom line with Green Bay Packers Football, Big 10 Football, local sports and news from the 2016 Wisconsin Broadcasters Association Station of the Year. This is your chance to live and work in the home of the Wisconsin Badgers!
WKOW is part of Quincy Media, Inc., a family owned company. Throughout Quincy, positions are available for candidates with all levels of experience and the advancement you are seeking. Visit www.quincymediacareers.com for links to all stations and opportunities. WKOW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on: November 22, 2019
Read Job Details
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLUK/WCWF has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for an Inventory Specialist. The Inventory Specialist is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, as well as working closely with Sales Managers daily to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
• Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation, and extensive editing for on-air broadcast
• Lead and effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential
• Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters
• Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
• Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
Posted on: March 9, 2017
• You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated, and dependable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
• Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidate
Read Job Details