Morgan Murphy Media is seeking a highly motivated and passionate self-starter to begin a unique special-format sales and on-air job for My Network TV in La Crosse-Eau Claire, WI. The Account Executive/On-Air Personality will be responsible for prospecting to sell and service new accounts to primarily local/direct businesses in a unique format. The ideal candidate will be able to prepare for and perform on-camera duties that help their clients sell products and services in a television talk-show format. This position is a full time sales position with a base salary and commissions in place.
• Sell annual packages to local businesses in the La Crosse-Eau Claire, WI market
• Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals established by management
• Create and develop new business by soliciting new prospects through walk-ins, outbound calls, external appointments, and email/social messaging
• Sell sponsorship packages for special projects as requested by management
• Host local talk-shows in an informative, lively setting
• Program manage local talk-shows to prepare self and guests for recording days
• Create marketing plans for clients including helping with interview topics and writing commercial copy
• Utilize and manage social media platforms as a service to the client and as marketing tool for viewers
• Maintain close relationships with clients and ensure effectiveness of campaigns
• Highly motivated personality with a strong work ethic and desire to excel in sales
Posted on: June 10, 2019
• A high level of professionalism, confidence, enthusiasm and personal accountability
• Willingness to learn and ability to work and think outside the box
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
• Extremely coach-able and willing to learn everyday
• Software experience includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Wide Orbit Traffic (not required) We offer a unique, fun and challenging work culture along with many exciting perks including discounts to local establishments and 401(k) participation. WKBT is an equal opportunity employer.
Read Job Details
The Sales Support Assistant II works under the direction of the Sales Manager to support the Growth & Retention Account Managers or Acquisition Account Executives on all activities related to the Acquisition and Retention and Growth process.
- Facilitate & process sales presentations.
- Assist in generating sales reports.
- Work as an active and involved member of the team performing any task needed to support the retention and growth of advertising accounts and prospects. This includes but is not limited to customer calls, taking corrections and information from advertisers and setting appointments as needed.
- Provide overall sales support to assigned team to include but not limited to:
- Inputting ads into the ad order system, assist in collecting and composing ad copy, assist in maintaining account base and ensuring high customer service.
- Calculate and have the ability to communicate rate packages to client and prospects.
- With support from sales staff and managers identify and correct any billing errors or issues prior to end of month.
- Correctly input client billing adjustments within the same month as dispute identified.
- Communicate and work as a team player both internally and externally.
- Attend sales training and planning meetings.
- Assist in researching problems that develop with accounts and troubleshoot the issue developing a satisfactory conclusion for the property and the customer needs.
- Assists Sales manager on all special project details including but not limited to production schedule, rate authorization and non-ad department communication.
- Handles the daily general clerical functions such as filing, answering phones, creating correspondence and calculating rates to quote to customers when they call.
- Arranges and distributes various advertising materials and sales reports to the proper areas in a timely manner.
- Provide exemplary customer assistance.
- Attend and participate in training and planning sessions.
- Adheres to company policy and assigned standards of performance.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education & Experience/Certifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a related field.
- Some college preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong PowerPoint skills are a must (Ability to creatively use graphics to create PowerPoint presentations).
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales demographics information and creative layouts.
- Must have the ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations.
- Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively respond to questions from managers, colleagues and customers.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures related to the advertising rate packages.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint )
- Must have the ability to learn new software programs such as ad order entry and customer relations management software.
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Posted on: June 4, 2019
- No heavy lifting
- Must be able to stand or sit at desk for long periods of time
- Keyboarding skills
Read Job Details
WXOW TV19, La Crosse, Wisconsin is looking for an energetic individual who wants to work in the exciting world of media sales. As an account executive, you’ll be responsible for helping local companies grow their business with success TV and digital advertising plans. WXOW TV19 is looking for candidates who are competitive in nature, who can understand a problem, and then develop creative ideas and solutions for our clients. If you have experience selling jewelry, clothing, autos, insurance or anything directly to decision makers then come see how to make a lot more money with less hours! No nights, no weekends, no holidays! Previous media sales experience is a plus. You must have great communication skills, enjoy working in a team environment, are reliable, enjoy meeting all kinds of fun people, and are able to develop new business in addition to growing a solid book of existing business. We provide all the training and support to put you on the fast track to career growth. Sound interesting? We want to talk to YOU!
Posted on: May 29, 2019
Read Job Details
KBJR 6 & CBS 3 in Duluth, MN has an opportunity for success. Join our Sales Team as an Account Executive providing our clients with advertising products including television commercial airtime and digital solutions. Bring your client needs analysis skills and apply to development of television and digital advertising plans proven to grow local business while starting with an established client list. Qualifications: A minimum of two years proven media sales or business-to-business sales success; excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong time management and organizational skills; 4-year college degree preferred; Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Read Job Details
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLUK/WCWF has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for an Inventory Specialist. The Inventory Specialist is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, as well as working closely with Sales Managers daily to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
• Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation, and extensive editing for on-air broadcast
• Lead and effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential
• Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters
• Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
• Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
Posted on: March 9, 2017
• You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated, and dependable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
• Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidate
Read Job Details