The successful applicant must…
– Have the ability to create and deliver an entertaining play by play broadcast of Men’s & Women’s Division II College Basketball.
– Have knowledge of general broadcast equipment for both play by play and radio station studios.
– Write, produce and record commercials as assigned.
– Host and track regular air shifts on our network of radio stations.
– Coordinate office duties such as scheduling studio board engineers, coordinating interviews with university student athletes and coaches and working with hockey & football broadcasters.
– Have Good writing, organizational skills, and proficiency on digital/social platforms.
– Have excellent team working and communication skills.
– Lead our entire college broadcast operation. The ability to sell radio advertising and/or collect news and produce a news broadcast would be a bonus.