Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• None required
Posted on: April 19, 2018
Read Job Details
Mid-West Family Broadcasting Sales Department is always accepting resumes for a position as an outside salesperson on our team. If you are the right fit for our company, we are ready to offer you a position with our company. Job duties include prospecting, sales, service and collections with new advertising customers. The successful candidate will have strong listening and presenting skills, advanced writing skills, superior relationship-building skills, and the ability to generate creative ideas for our customers. Outside sales experience is a plus. Midwest Family Broadcasting offers a strong program of initial training, followed by ongoing training and in-field coaching. An associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing is desirable but not mandatory. Midwest Family Broadcasting employs only full-time, career salespeople. Group Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(K). Highly competitive salary plus bonus compensation plan. Starting salary commensurate with experience. Please send your resume and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your application will be kept strictly confidential. Midwest Family Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on: April 2, 2018
Read Job Details
Do you have a talent for telling a story persuasively? Do you have a talent for telling a story persuasively? Would you like to peek behind the Google and Facebook curtains just a little more to see how they really work? Does the idea of being a new-age marketer fascinate you? Mid-West Digital Marketing has an opening for a new full time position as a Digital Marketer. The Digital Marketer will report to the Digital Operations Manager.
• Working with internal marketing team and external suppliers to drive successful execution of the client plans.
• Social networks – monitoring of activity, question answering, content creation, trend analyzing, issue resolving.
• Web traffic and source analytics monitoring and reporting against key performance indicators.
• Paid Search – assist in the management of budgets, success tracking and testing of different key words/phrases, return on investments reporting.
• Content Marketing – will work on pre-designated clients whereas the Digital Marketer will be responsible for original content creation and curation.
• SEO – Work with clients on monthly basis on keyword analysis, reporting and tracking,link building and other SEO preferred tasks and tactics.
Wages and Benefits:
This is a full time position 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. An additional number of hours may be available in unexpected circumstances. A full benefits package is available which includes Health, Dental, 401K, and Flexible spending. Mid-West Family Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Posted on: March 21, 2018
Read Job Details
Does your job offer above average benefits including medical, dental, matching 401K and an Employee Assistance Program along with an ability to earn top dollars? Oh, and in a fun and exciting environment? Tickets to top events? For over 40 years, NRG Media Northwoods has been the regions leader in broadcast media and we’re looking to add to our Sales Team. With 6 stations covering the Northwoods, NRG Media is the exclusive radio partner for the area’s largest events including Hodag Country Fest which has an annual attendance of 30 to 50 thousand. We’re also proud to be a great community partners as we’ve helped groups raise over $65,000 in 2015 including The Children’s Miracle Network’s Chill-Out in Minocqua and the Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign in Rhinelander. We believe in helping our clients and communities so if you’re outgoing, creative, and want a fast-paced career with growth potential, let’s talk.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). One year of sales or equivalent experience in working directly with customers is preferred.
Sales people are regularly in face to face client meetings so they must have available transportation to make required number of sales calls, with valid drivers license and state required insurance. Must be proficient at working the internet, MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All inquiries are confidential.
Posted on: February 16, 2018
Read Job Details
ESPN Marketing Consultant | Cleveland, Ohio ESPN Cleveland consists of top sports brands in Cleveland: ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, as well as the ESPN App and ESPN.com. Owned by Good Karma Brands (GKB), a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing, ESPN Cleveland is seeking an ESPN Marketing Consultant. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit goodkarmabrands.com. The Role of an ESPN Marketing Consultant: The primary role of the Marketing Consultant is to develop long-term relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions. Marketing Consultants are responsible for prospecting for new marketing partners by networking and cold calling while also growing and retaining existing accounts. Strategic planning is key, as the Marketing Consultant will be responsible for continuous prospecting while servicing existing partners. This will require a thorough knowledge of the market, and of GKB’s assets as the solutions/services we provide. Daily Tasks of a Marketing Consultant: •Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver •Develop relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions utilizing our assets including ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, ESPN.com and the ESPN App and WatchESPN •Identify innovative revenue opportunities and new potential partners •Prospect for potential new partners and cold call as appropriate to ensure continuous new business opportunities •Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network •Work with team to develop marketing campaigns that speaks to the partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives •Participate in pricing the solution •Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications: •3-5 years experience in sales for a sports team, or a premium publisher •Entrepreneurial spirit •Proven business acumen •Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently •Ability to think outside of the box •Strong organizational and time management skills •Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality •Excellent written and verbal skills. Conversational Spanish is a plus, but not required. •Personal sense of responsibility and accountability •Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker. •Willingness to accept and provide feedback •Solution oriented work ethic •Proficiency in Microsoft Office •Three to five years marketing and/or sales experience required Hours/Salary/Benefits: This position is commissioned based with a pre-determined draw amount paid each month. GKB Marketing Consultants receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth with skills, responsibilities and through meeting targeted sales goals. The role of Marketing Consultant will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends. Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company. Closing Date: Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com no later than March 3, 2017 ## Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.
Posted on: February 11, 2017
Read Job Details