Drive, determination, a great smile; some have it, some don’t. If you’ve got it, then the Y100 marketing team wants you! WNCY is looking for a team-oriented professional who can achieve sales goals & have fun doing it.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success, strong prospecting skills, outstanding phone/cold calling skills and will offer exceptional service to our clients. Computer skills in Word and Excel a plus. A valid driver’s license, a good driving record and a reliable vehicle are required.
Your day-to-day includes working with current and potential clients to grow their business through marketing initiatives and our extensive array of digital media advertising products. The ability to identify opportunities and provide advertising solutions is required.
Prior media sales or business to business sales experience preferred but not required.
We offer the best training in the industry, a full benefits package and the ability to earn an outstanding living.
WNCY and Midwest Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Posted on: October 2, 2019
Read Job Details
The Great 98, 98.7FM. WMDC-FM in Mayville is looking for a Sales Representative for Immediate Hire. If you are a Go Getter, a person who wants to succeed, and wants to work in a very friendly work environment with plenty of flexibility then you should apply. WMDC is a part of Radio Plus Inc. which also has stations in Fond du lac. WFDL-FM Sunny 97, 95.1 & 96.1 The Rock, and The Source AM 1170. Qualified candidates will be given every opportunity to be successful. You’ll be asked to Sell, Service, and Prospect New Accounts in Dodge, and Washington Counties. Interested? Send your Resume to Tom Biolo at email@example.com. Radio Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on: October 1, 2019
Read Job Details
Who is hiring? We are!! Midwest Communications of Holland is looking for an Advertising Digital Sales/Marketing Consultant.
We’re looking for an individual with creative problem solving skills, an intense desire for success and a work ethic to match! We’re not going to lie to you; this is not an easy job, but if you are good, so are the rewards!
Midwest Communications has made a serious commitment to the State of Michigan as we’ve expanded our Michigan broadcast family as well as our internet division!
Now, we do prefer people with some sort of sales experience but it’s not absolutely necessary. If you think you’ve got it, if you’re ready to help our clients succeed, this may be the job for you.
A good driving record and a valid driver’s license is required.
You will receive a competitive compensation package and a full benefits package and the best training in the business.
Midwest Communications is proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Posted on: September 25, 2019
Read Job Details
Midwest Communications is a great family-owned company that offers a long history of success and stability and knows how to win. Our Nashville brands, WJXA, WCJK and WNFN are highly respected so come join an amazing Nashville team!
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates should have a minimum of two years of outside sales experience. Radio and/or digital media sales a plus. Successful candidate will be a self-starter, motivated by personal and sales team goals, as well as company objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for prospecting and developing new business. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Marketing Consultants are expected to achieve and exceed established revenue goals utilizing a customer-focused sales approach with existing and new customers. Some of the duties include: responsibility for developing and maintainingrevenue with strong working relationships in a variety of business categories, collecting payment for services from all accounts, maintaining an accurate track record of all account activities, and providing input on sales promotions. In addition, he/she will maintain a working knowledge of radio sales, digital marketing services and radio programming and promotional opportunities.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
SALARY/EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: We offer a very competitive compensation package as well as a full benefits package including vacation, health/dental, 401(k) etc.
WJXA/WCJK/WNFN and Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Read Job Details
Come join an Awesome team in an Awesome City…Sioux Falls has been voted as one of the best cities to live in offering a low cost of living, great art and culture, great restaurants along with beautiful parks and great outdoor adventures!
If you are competitive and know sales; this is the job you’ve been searching for!
Sioux Falls’ top-performing radio group is seeking a Full-Time Advertising/Digital Sales Person. If you can meet the following requirements, we want to talk to you:
- Have at least two years of success in commissioned sales experience.
- Have great prospecting skills.
- Are a highly motivated individual.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Have exceptional customer service skills.
- Like to be compensated well for hard work.
Duties include meeting with customers, developing meaningful relationships, developing promotional ideas, attaining sales goals, researching co-op & presenting ideas to customers. Exceptional service a must.
A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
We will provide the best training in the business and offer a very competitive compensation package and a full benefits package.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Read Job Details
Strategists People make little bit of money selling businesses Google ad words or making a Facebook post or two. A reasonable gig. People have made a respectable living in the radio sales biz. That works too. But come upstairs to where the strategists live. Now, this takes some smarts. This takes some planning. But when you can sit down with a locally owned business in town, take the parts apart, look-see under the hood, and give them the right prescription for what they need… you can live pretty large. But you can’t come at this with any preconceived notions. Now, see, what we do here is gather a war chest of tools, amazingly strong things that work online, on the radio, and most importantly…works to make a local business a superstar in town. If that kind of thing is in your blood, we’d love to talk to you. Job duties include prospecting, sales, service and collections with new advertising customers. You will have strong listening and presenting skills, advanced writing skills, superior relationship-building skills, and the ability to generate creative ideas for our customers. Outside sales experience is a plus.
Midwest Family La Crosse offers a strong program of on-going training and in-field coaching. An associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing is desirable but not mandatory. Midwest Family La Crosse employs only full-time, career salespeople. Group Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(K). Highly competitive salary plus bonus compensation plan. Starting salary commensurate with experience. We are Mid-West Family La Crosse, and we think you should work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Job Details
Job Summary: Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based in iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving business issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• None required
iHeartMedia is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any legally protected classification or status.
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Read Job Details
Cumulus Media | Appleton, Wisconsin is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Sales Director to drive radio and digital revenue in our market. The Sales Director provides leadership to station’s local sales efforts by giving direction, training and feedback to sales team. Assist account executives in prospecting, developing and maintaining direct and new business, as well as local agency business, to assure established sales goals are met. We are looking for someone who lives by our FORCE Cumulus values; WE are Focused, Responsible, Collaborative and Empowered! If you are looking for a great culture and professional environment, then Cumulus could be the home for you.
Who We Are: Cumulus | Appleton currently features 5 stations in the Northeast Wisconsin area. Our stations include: 103.9 WVBO-FM Greatest Hits, 99.5 WPKR-FM Country, 96.9-FM WWWX FM Alternative, 1490 WOSH-AM News Talk, and 1280 WNAM- AM Music of Your Life. The cluster of 5 stations engages 164,000 listeners daily
- Develop and implement a sales plan that will meet station’s revenue goals with emphasis on customer-focused selling to direct, new direct, vertical categories, digital, NTR, station features and major account sales
- Identify, recruit, train, coach, manage and develop high-performance sales talent and build a successful team to ensure continued top-line growth
- Maintain an ongoing recruitment effort to ensure top quality team, always having a bench of 3 or more candidates
- Attend high profile account presentations; provide coaching and leadership to sales team
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with sales team members to evaluate pending business for conversion and note in CRM accordingly
- Participate and lead sales staff meetings and training sessions
- Manage inventory and reporting in Stratus/Wide Orbit
- Manage administrative functions connected with forecasting revenue, rate, pricing and order approvals
- Actively participate in business & community associations with the intention of developing extensive relationships with local influencers and decision makers
- Develop and build relationships with clients by providing quality customer service
- Lead communication with other departments to assure quality service when placing orders and arranging promotions
- Oversee special event sales
- Provide managerial assistance in local and national rate negotiations, sales plans and budgeting
- Develop creative, solution oriented, customer-focused revenue programs and ancillary sales projects
- Oversee and manage expenses of the sales organization
- Generate revenue from personal account list
- 10 years of experience in broadcast sales, sales management and mentoring experience preferred with a proven track record of success in the radio industry
- Proficient in all aspects of radio and digital sales, including use of quantitative/qualitative research, event development, and multiple-platform/integrated sales expertise
- Familiar with the management of CRM systems, budget procedures, daily sales accountability and recognition programs, inventory management and collections procedures Bachelor’s
- Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms
- Highly developed training and coaching skills including; skills in organization, delegating, interviewing and motivating sales people
- Demonstrate high energy level and achievement-oriented attitude toward sales, sales training and education, and client relations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible and creative
- Digitally savvy.
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, Behaviorial and Contextual Targeting, Geo Fencing, PPC, Email, Mobile and Social platforms
What we offer: Competitive pay with performance based bonus structure. Professional growth and career path Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions Recognition and reward for outstanding performance Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage 401K with company match to plan for the long-term Paid Vacation & Holidays
Posted on: July 2, 2019
Read Job Details
ESPN Marketing Consultant | Cleveland, Ohio ESPN Cleveland consists of top sports brands in Cleveland:
ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, as well as the ESPN App and ESPN.com. Owned by Good Karma Brands (GKB), a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing, ESPN Cleveland is seeking an ESPN Marketing Consultant. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit goodkarmabrands.com.
The Role of an ESPN Marketing Consultant:
The primary role of the Marketing Consultant is to develop long-term relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions. Marketing Consultants are responsible for prospecting for new marketing partners by networking and cold calling while also growing and retaining existing accounts. Strategic planning is key, as the Marketing Consultant will be responsible for continuous prospecting while servicing existing partners. This will require a thorough knowledge of the market, and of GKB’s assets as the solutions/services we provide.
Daily Tasks of a Marketing Consultant:
•Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
•Develop relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions utilizing our assets including ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, ESPN.com and the ESPN App and WatchESPN
•Identify innovative revenue opportunities and new potential partners
•Prospect for potential new partners and cold call as appropriate to ensure continuous new business opportunities
•Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
•Work with team to develop marketing campaigns that speaks to the partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives
•Participate in pricing the solution
•Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
•3-5 years experience in sales for a sports team, or a premium publisher
•Proven business acumen
•Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
•Ability to think outside of the box •Strong organizational and time management skills
•Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
•Excellent written and verbal skills. Conversational Spanish is a plus, but not required.
•Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
•Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
•Willingness to accept and provide feedback
•Solution oriented work ethic
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office
•Three to five years marketing and/or sales experience required
Hours/Salary/Benefits: This position is commissioned based with a pre-determined draw amount paid each month. GKB Marketing Consultants receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth with skills, responsibilities and through meeting targeted sales goals. The role of Marketing Consultant will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Closing Date: Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 3, 2017 ## Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.
Posted on: February 11, 2017
Read Job Details