Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales targets.
• Identifies and solicits new business through prospecting and cold calling; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers creative and effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 1-2 years’ sales experience
• Experience in Media/Advertising Sales with proven success is preferable
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
• None required
Posted on: August 13, 2018
Read Job Details
The Account Executive works under the direction of the Local Sales Manager to maintain and grow existing business/relationships with our key accounts. Identify and pursue ways to increase individual, client and company sales growth and retention in our full product portfolio.
- Prospect, develop, and maintain station accounts.
- Pursue and develop new business.
- Service accounts with avails, presentations, promotions, and research.
- Conceptualize and communicate creative ideas.
- Follow through on production for new business clients.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 0-5 years of sales experience.
- Prior radio sales experience preferred.
- Sales of other media or related fields will be considered.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong problem solving and persuasive abilities.
- Ability to creatively develop new advertising accounts.
- High work ethics and standards.
- Ability to meet deadlines and detail orientation.
- Proven sales success preferred.
- Self-starter with sense of urgency.
- Creative and customer-focused.
- Ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while learning and working in a fast-paced, successful team environment.
- Thorough knowledge of broadcast industry related to inventory, ratings, research and demographics.
- Computer proficiency.
Read Job Details
We are looking for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
Summary of essential job functions:
Contact prospective customers to sell custom marketing solutions.
Maintain account lists and solicit new business.
Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
Investigate and resolve customer problems.
Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
Responsible for exceeding sales budgets and collection of sold accounts.
Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven, and creative, with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Posted on: July 25, 2018
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
In addition, the right candidate must have:
*High school graduate; college preferred.
*Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous television/radio sales experience preferred but not required.
*Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
*Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
Read Job Details
The Marketing Consultant’s schedule will be 8a-4:30p Monday through Friday. They will be required to travel heavily to their clients, make cold calls, bring in new business, and make their goal monthly. They will be required to attend live broadcasts for their clients on any given day of the week. They will be required to complete annual projections due in the 4th Quarter, find new items for our Shopping Show Web site, complete copy writing (writing commercials for their clients), and attend events/concerts such as Porterfield Country Music Festival and Cruisin’ Oldies.
Posted on: July 19, 2018
• Attend weekly one-on-one meeting with Sales Manager
• Attend weekly sales meeting at every Monday (unless otherwise notified!)
• Complete GAP reports on Friday afternoons.
• Collect on delinquent accounts.
• Outstanding communication skills; both oral and written.
• Able to speak on the phone with a positive voice (smile!)
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with peers as well as executive level management.
• Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
• Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Excellent organizational skills, prioritization skills, and ability to multi-task.
• Keep up-to-date on new technology, sales, and business knowledge by participating in extra educational opportunities that are offered.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Matrix and Marketron Traffic.
Read Job Details
Midwest Communications, Inc. radio stations, WTAQ AM-FM, DUKE FM and JACK FM are looking to hire an experienced Advertising Sales Consultant.
After a long, successful career with our stations, a Senior Marketing Consultant is retiring. The local businesses he helped grow will benefit from a continued relationship with an experienced Advertising Sales Consultant.
In media terms, we have an active list available for the right seller.
The successful candidate will have a proven, successful track record, strong prospecting skills and a demonstrated ability to offer exceptional service to our customers. Computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point (or comparable programs) a plus. A valid driver’s license, a good driving record and a reliable vehicle are required.
Midwest Communications, Inc. offers the best training in the industry, a full benefits package and the ability to earn an outstanding living.
Posted on: July 18, 2018
Read Job Details
COME WIN WITH US!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A FEW GREAT SALES PEOPLE-COULD ONE OF THEM BE YOU?
Do you like your sales job? Do you like the people you work for, and with? Do you like how much you make?
If so, good for you. You’re one of the few, the proud.
However, if you’re like many sales people out there, you have a feeling you could do better, and you’re right. If you come to work with our radio stations at NRG Media, we think you’ll be glad you did.
Oh, sure, we’ve got all the bells and whistles that great employees have come to expect: health benefits (including vision and dental), 401k with company match, vacation plus personal days, life and disability insurance — all of that nice stuff.
But the things that really set us apart are the intangibles. Like the fact that we work for a good company that is run by good people (how often does that happen?). Our teammates are too. There is plenty of freedom and flexibility here. And it’s fun! Laughter echoes down these halls every day. Some of it comes from our crazy on-air personalities. A lot of it comes from the sales department. They like what they’re doing. And they make a bunch of money doing it: the top ones are into six figures. There is no ceiling on what you can earn here. No one will ever cut your commission because you made too much.
Someone said, radio’s supposed to be fun, but it’s really only fun when you’re winning. Well, we ARE winning. We’re the top market in our company in terms of making goal because of what this team is accomplishing. Why not come win with us?
- Previous Sales Experience
- Ability to develop creative marketing strategies and advertising solutions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships
- Strong client focus
- Highly motivated
Posted on: July 2, 2018
- Provide own transportation and be able to travel to customer locations – Gas allowance provided
- A successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, ability to work independently on personal goals and the desire to work within a team to achieve station and market goals
Read Job Details
Advertising Sales Representative – Midwest Family Broadcasting, La Crosse, Wisconsin Mid-West Family Broadcasting Sales Department is always accepting resumes for a position as an outside salesperson on our team. If you are the right fit for our company, we are ready to offer you a position with our company. Job duties include prospecting, sales, service and collections with new advertising customers. The successful candidate will have strong listening and presenting skills, advanced writing skills, superior relationship-building skills, and the ability to generate creative ideas for our customers. Outside sales experience is a plus. Midwest Family Broadcasting offers a strong program of initial training, followed by ongoing training and in-field coaching. An associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing is desirable but not mandatory. Midwest Family Broadcasting employs only full-time, career salespeople. Group Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(K). Highly competitive salary plus bonus compensation plan. Starting salary commensurate with experience. Please send your resume and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be kept strictly confidential. Midwest Family Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on: June 13, 2018
Read Job Details
iHeartMedia Milwaukee is seeking individuals for our Street Team. These individuals will be brand ambassadors from approximately June through September that assist the promotions department with activities on-site at events throughout the summer that promote the stations and clients creating a favored public image for iHeartMedia Milwaukee and the six radio stations it represents.
• Collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as client remotes, station events, prize stops, concerts, festivals and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Prepare for station events, unload after events and manage promotional inventory.
• Drive promotional vehicles. This includes larger sized vehicles.
• Work on-site at events including set-up, break down and transporting promotional equipment as required.
• Actively engage with station staff, listeners and clients while on-site at events.
• Set up and run equipment while on-site including audio, hanging banners, and all other set-up elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Must have an outgoing personality with a high work standard and a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to work a varied schedule of unusual hours including evenings and weekends a must.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• Ability to problem solve, make decisions quickly and maintain composure in difficult situations.
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and video editing programs a plus.
• Excellent driving record. Ability to pull and drive a large trailer a plus.
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
Posted on: June 4, 2018
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
Read Job Details
ESPN Marketing Consultant | Cleveland, Ohio ESPN Cleveland consists of top sports brands in Cleveland: ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, as well as the ESPN App and ESPN.com. Owned by Good Karma Brands (GKB), a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing, ESPN Cleveland is seeking an ESPN Marketing Consultant. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit goodkarmabrands.com. The Role of an ESPN Marketing Consultant: The primary role of the Marketing Consultant is to develop long-term relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions. Marketing Consultants are responsible for prospecting for new marketing partners by networking and cold calling while also growing and retaining existing accounts. Strategic planning is key, as the Marketing Consultant will be responsible for continuous prospecting while servicing existing partners. This will require a thorough knowledge of the market, and of GKB’s assets as the solutions/services we provide. Daily Tasks of a Marketing Consultant: •Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver •Develop relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions utilizing our assets including ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, ESPN.com and the ESPN App and WatchESPN •Identify innovative revenue opportunities and new potential partners •Prospect for potential new partners and cold call as appropriate to ensure continuous new business opportunities •Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network •Work with team to develop marketing campaigns that speaks to the partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives •Participate in pricing the solution •Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications: •3-5 years experience in sales for a sports team, or a premium publisher •Entrepreneurial spirit •Proven business acumen •Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently •Ability to think outside of the box •Strong organizational and time management skills •Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality •Excellent written and verbal skills. Conversational Spanish is a plus, but not required. •Personal sense of responsibility and accountability •Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker. •Willingness to accept and provide feedback •Solution oriented work ethic •Proficiency in Microsoft Office •Three to five years marketing and/or sales experience required Hours/Salary/Benefits: This position is commissioned based with a pre-determined draw amount paid each month. GKB Marketing Consultants receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth with skills, responsibilities and through meeting targeted sales goals. The role of Marketing Consultant will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends. Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company. Closing Date: Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com no later than March 3, 2017 ## Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.
Posted on: February 11, 2017
Read Job Details
Page 1 of 11