CUMULUS IS HIRING exceptional Sales people! We offer a unique career opportunity: One where you are given a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, and the chance to realize your full potential as a Sales professional. Cumulus-Appleton targets thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and introduces these companies to Cumulus’ large demographically-distinct audiences via the POWER OF RADIO.
Cumulus stations in the area include: 99.5 & 104.9 The Wolf, 96.9 The Fox, WNAM 1280, WOSH 1490, & WVBO 103.9. We hire passionate, driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume for consideration.
The Future Cumulus Seller:
Posted on: December 6, 2018
- 1-5 years of experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role, as a recognized top-performer
- Track record of achievement and always striving to be the best in everything they do
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
- Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
- Effective communicator and the ability to cultivate relationships
- Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond their comfort zone to grow professionally
- Undeterred by the daily obstacles and challenges facing outside B to B sales
- High energy and passion for the job
- Media Sales background preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Read Job Details
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• None required
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Read Job Details
We are looking for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
*Summary of essential job functions
Contact prospective customers to sell custom marketing solutions .
Maintain account lists and solicit new business.
Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
Investigate and resolve customer problems.
Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
Responsible for exceeding sales budgets and collection of sold accounts.
Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
Posted on: October 12, 2018
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven, and creative, with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
In addition, the right candidate must have:
*High school graduate; college preferred.
*Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous television/radio sales experience preferred but not required.
*Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
*Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
Read Job Details
Mid-West Family Broadcasting Sales Department is always accepting resumes for a position as an outside salesperson on our team. If you are the right fit for our company, we are ready to offer you a position with our company.
Job duties include prospecting, sales, service and collections with new advertising customers. The successful candidate will have strong listening and presenting skills, advanced writing skills, superior relationship-building skills, and the ability to generate creative ideas for our customers. Outside sales experience is a plus.
Midwest Family Broadcasting offers a strong program of initial training, followed by ongoing training and in-field coaching. An associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing is desirable but not mandatory.
Midwest Family Broadcasting employs only full-time, career salespeople. Group Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(K).Highly competitive salary plus bonus compensation plan. Starting salary commensurate with experience. Please send your resume and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your application will be kept strictly confidential. Midwest Family Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on: September 27, 2018
Read Job Details
ESPN Marketing Consultant | Cleveland, Ohio ESPN Cleveland consists of top sports brands in Cleveland:
ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, as well as the ESPN App and ESPN.com. Owned by Good Karma Brands (GKB), a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing, ESPN Cleveland is seeking an ESPN Marketing Consultant. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit goodkarmabrands.com.
The Role of an ESPN Marketing Consultant:
The primary role of the Marketing Consultant is to develop long-term relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions. Marketing Consultants are responsible for prospecting for new marketing partners by networking and cold calling while also growing and retaining existing accounts. Strategic planning is key, as the Marketing Consultant will be responsible for continuous prospecting while servicing existing partners. This will require a thorough knowledge of the market, and of GKB’s assets as the solutions/services we provide.
Daily Tasks of a Marketing Consultant:
•Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
•Develop relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions utilizing our assets including ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, ESPN.com and the ESPN App and WatchESPN
•Identify innovative revenue opportunities and new potential partners
•Prospect for potential new partners and cold call as appropriate to ensure continuous new business opportunities
•Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
•Work with team to develop marketing campaigns that speaks to the partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives
•Participate in pricing the solution
•Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
•3-5 years experience in sales for a sports team, or a premium publisher
•Proven business acumen
•Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
•Ability to think outside of the box •Strong organizational and time management skills
•Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
•Excellent written and verbal skills. Conversational Spanish is a plus, but not required.
•Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
•Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
•Willingness to accept and provide feedback
•Solution oriented work ethic
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office
•Three to five years marketing and/or sales experience required
Hours/Salary/Benefits: This position is commissioned based with a pre-determined draw amount paid each month. GKB Marketing Consultants receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth with skills, responsibilities and through meeting targeted sales goals. The role of Marketing Consultant will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Closing Date: Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com no later than March 3, 2017 ## Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.
Posted on: February 11, 2017
Read Job Details
Page 1 of 11