Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
• Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Radio Fusion or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
• 1-3 years’ experience in radio role
• 4-year college degree
Posted on: February 20, 2018
• None required
Read Job Details
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales targets.
• Identifies and solicits new business through prospecting and cold calling; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers creative and effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 1-2 years’ sales experience
• Experience in Media/Advertising Sales with proven success is preferable
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
Posted on: February 16, 2018
• None required
Read Job Details
Does your job offer above average benefits including medical, dental, matching 401K and an Employee Assistance Program along with an ability to earn top dollars? Oh, and in a fun and exciting environment? Tickets to top events? For over 40 years, NRG Media Northwoods has been the regions leader in broadcast media and we’re looking to add to our Sales Team. With 6 stations covering the Northwoods, NRG Media is the exclusive radio partner for the area’s largest events including Hodag Country Fest which has an annual attendance of 30 to 50 thousand. We’re also proud to be a great community partners as we’ve helped groups raise over $65,000 in 2015 including The Children’s Miracle Network’s Chill-Out in Minocqua and the Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign in Rhinelander. We believe in helping our clients and communities so if you’re outgoing, creative, and want a fast-paced career with growth potential, let’s talk.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). One year of sales or equivalent experience in working directly with customers is preferred.
Sales people are regularly in face to face client meetings so they must have available transportation to make required number of sales calls, with valid drivers license and state required insurance. Must be proficient at working the internet, MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All inquiries are confidential.
Read Job Details
Award winning radio stations in Escanaba, Michigan; WBDC and WYKX are accepting resumes for an outside sales position. You must be a self starter, shine in customer service, and love working with area businesses. Sales experience required. If you have what it takes to excel at a job that changes everyday and offers self-fulfillment, send your resume to WYKX/WDBC 604 Ludington Street, Escanaba, MI 49829 attention Kim Rabitoy. Or email to email@example.com. KMB Boadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and minorities to apply.
Posted on: February 12, 2018
Read Job Details
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates should have a minimum of two years of outside sales experience. Radio and/or digital media sales a plus. Successful candidate will be a self-starter, motivated by personal and sales team goals, as well as company objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for prospecting and developing new business. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Marketing Consultants are expected to achieve and exceed established revenue goals utilizing a customer-focused sales approach with existing and new customers. Some of the duties include: responsibility for developing and maintaining revenue with strong working relationships in a variety of business categories, collecting payment for services from all accounts, maintaining an accurate track record of all account activities, and providing input on sales promotions. In addition, he/she will maintain a working knowledge of radio sales, digital marketing services and radio programming and promotional opportunities.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
SALARY/EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: We offer a very competitive compensation package as well as a full benefits package including vacation, health/dental, 401(k) etc.
Midwest Communications, Inc., owner of WJXA/WCJK/WNFN-FM Radio, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Posted on: February 9, 2018
Read Job Details
MWC Media/Knoxville is looking for a highly competitive account manager to join our top-flight sales team. Discipline, natural sales talent and a drive to be the best are required.
Candidates should have a minimum of two years of outside sales experience. Radio and/or digital media sales a plus. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, motivated by personal and sales team goals, as well as company objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for prospecting and developing new business.
Join the MWC Media/Knoxville sales/marketing team and benefit from the best training in the business, a generous compensation plan, a full benefits package along with the many benefits of being part of a family owned company with a keen sense of customer focus.
A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required for this position.
MWCMedia/Knoxville is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Read Job Details
Midwest Communications, Knoxville, TN has an immediate opening for a Media Marketing Designer. The focus of this position will be to create custom marketing pieces – print and digital, ad layouts and various design projects for our Knoxville based radio stations. You will work closely with our promotions, sales and programming staff to create internal and external promotional materials. If you enjoy working in a creative, collaborative atmosphere, we encourage you to apply.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere is required; After Effects and web design are a plus! The qualified candidate must have basic photography and videography skills and be familiar with social media marketing as well.
Interpersonal and organizational skills are important to the success of this position. The individual we are looking for is a creative problem solver and has the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are a requirement for this position.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Read Job Details
The Account Executive will build relationships with businesses, churches and non-profit organizations throughout the Sheboygan and surrounding areas and secure underwriting sponsorships. Essential Job Duties: • Initiate face-to-face contact, develop and maintain strong working relationships with all clients i.e. lunch meetings or at their place of business per designated territory or account list. • Proficient in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clients by networking, cold-calling, canvassing, referrals and other means. • Prepare spot proposals, agreements, and schedules for potential and current sponsors. • Prompt follow-up service is required at the desired pace of the sponsor. • Develop radio script concepts in coordination with the sponsor and the stations copywriter. • Prepare and maintain accurate client files containing past agreements, orders, and scripts. • When necessary, record client’s spot at their place of business. • Attend station promotional events as needed i.e. concerts, live remotes, business expo’s, etc. • Attend training seminars as determined by the Chief Business Development Officer. Faith Based Expectations: • Uphold and live out The Family Radio Network, Inc.’s mission, vision, and statement of faith. • Represent the station(s) to businesses, churches and non-profit organizations with integrity. • Provide servant leadership as patterned by Christ. Compassionate, speaking the truth in love, soliciting feedback, spiritual maturity, fostering an atmosphere for The Family team to flourish. • When appropriate minister, pray, and share the gospel with sponsors and listeners. • Be actively involved in a local church. Qualifications: • High-energy/self-motivated – able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals. • Compelling – excellence in motivating potential clients to see the benefits that The Family and its mission will bring to their business. • Teachable – open to correction as well as willing to adapt to market changes. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Excellent listening skills. • Requires working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Outlook software packages. Experience and Education: • College graduate preferred. • 2+ years of sales experience with a track record of being a top performer referred. Requirements: • Provide own transportation to travel to client locations – Gas allowance provided. Requires a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and proof of insurance. Physical Demands: • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 + pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Other Duties: • This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM and 88.5 WGNV-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions. EOE
Posted on: February 5, 2018
Read Job Details
The E. W. Scripps Company has an opportunity for a General Sales Manager/National Sales Manager for 94.5 KTI Country and 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee. The E. W. Scripps Company has an opportunity for a General Sales Manager/National Sales Manager for 94.5 KTI Country and 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee.
Scripps Radio is “Famous for Localism” – and provides a positive culture with numerous leadership development and career growth opportunities.
The right candidate must possess a strong desire to win, will lead by example and have a track record of revenue success.
Candidate must be an exceptional sales trainer, be a creative thinker – and be able to recruit and hire the best in the business. Ideal Candidate will have experience with the Center for Sales Strategy (CSS) philosophy, process and systems.
Primary responsibilities: Oversee all aspects of the WTMJ/WKTI sales operation including National Sales. Work with CRM tools; set rates; meet or exceed all revenue goals; provide reliable and accurate forecasting; work as a coach, leader and problem solver; build digital revenue and present a comprehensive plan for overall revenue growth.
Experience and Education / Certifications:
• 3-5 years of radio sales management
• 2-3 years as an account executive with proven track record of growth, goal achievement
• Experienced in a cluster and a background in sports is helpful
• A proven track record of outperforming the market on a consistent basis
• Experience with both local direct and agency clients
• Understanding of inventory management, ratings, marketing, promotions, collections, NTR and digital media
• Mentoring experience
• Experience with CSS, Wide Orbit, Matrix and Microsoft Office a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business management or related field preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and proof of insurance
Skills and Abilities:
• Generating local direct business
• Entrepreneurial and a motivated self-starter
• Flexible and creative, with the ability to meet deadlines
• Strong presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to build strong lasting relationships
• Strong work ethic with a desire to win
• Work well in a team environment
• High level of integrity, honesty and character with responsibility and accountability
• Ability to lead through vision and values
• The ability to handle stress and be flexible
• Computer/Digital literate
Read Job Details