The Family-Sheboygan, WI
Promotions Coordinator-Part Time
Overview: The goal of our promotions team is to represent and spread the word about The Family Radio Network, Inc. in spreading our mission by helping all people in our communities draw closer to Christ and through our mission in broadcasting the hope of Jesus Christ to strengthen and encourage listeners. Assist with the execution of station events, promoting the station at events, and working with client sponsors. Interact with our passionate listeners, give away merchandise and operating station booths. Contact and organize volunteers to help at station events.
Essential Job Duties:
• Execute radio station promotional activities at event locations including set-up and take down tents, tables, sound system, etc.
• Update, communicate and organize volunteers (Street Team) to help at events.
• Interacting with listeners
• Enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing, positive & fun personality
• Passionate for the station, and the vision and mission of The Family.
• Team Player
• Emcee at events, as needed
• Maintain safe operation of company vehicles, equipment, and other promotional tools.
• Operate station vehicles and technical/promotional equipment, as needed
• Must be strong at multi-tasking
• Must be flexible to work varying hours including evenings and weekends.
Faith Based Expectations:
• Uphold and live out The Family Radio Network, Inc.’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
• Provide servant leadership as patterned by Christ. Compassionate, speaking the truth in love, soliciting feedback, spiritual maturity, fostering an atmosphere for The Family team to flourish.
• Minister, pray and share the gospel with listeners and donors.
• Be actively involved in a local church.
• Strong verbal communication
• Organized and detail oriented
• Customer Service experience
• Voice radio spots, as needed
• Requires a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License, have and maintain an Excellent Driving Record. May need to use personal vehicle, as needed.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM and 88.5 WGNV-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions. EOE
Posted on: August 8, 2018
Read Job Details
Cumulus Broadcasting is located in Oshkosh, WI and operates five radio stations: Nash FM 99.5, 96.9 The Fox, 103.9 WVBO, WOSH 1490 AM, and WNAM 1280 AM. The Promotions Department is in charge of planning the events for each of our five stations. The Promotions team also manages all of the station websites and digital content. This department communicates with all aspects of this business, from the Sales and Marketing Department to the Program Directors and on-air teams.
• Reports to the Promotions Manager
• Working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts and client events
• Opportunity to host an on air show; learn the basics of radio broadcasting
• Work with the Operations Director and the Promotion Director procuring and coordinating prize giveaways, submitting promotional proposals for giveaways, as well as recaps after conclusion of promotion.
• Website management for station and/or sales promotions
• Point of contact for client events and management of client appearances and remotes
• Participate in promotions and client meetings
• Maintain promotional calendar
• Oversee maintenance of station vehicles
• Represent the station when needed at on-site appearance and events
• Continue community affairs and connection within market coverage area
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Posted on: July 26, 2018
• Must be a responsible self-starter who is highly creative, motivated, dependable, & detail oriented
• Proficient using computers, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop/InDesign
• Ability to work flexible hours including all day parts, weekends, and holidays
• Learn and navigate web-based, company-wide software systems
• Excellent problem solver
• Multi-task and meet deadlines
• Communicate well and work with others
Read Job Details
iHeartMedia Milwaukee is seeking individuals for our Street Team. These individuals will be brand ambassadors from approximately June through September that assist the promotions department with activities on-site at events throughout the summer that promote the stations and clients creating a favored public image for iHeartMedia Milwaukee and the six radio stations it represents.
• Collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as client remotes, station events, prize stops, concerts, festivals and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Prepare for station events, unload after events and manage promotional inventory.
• Drive promotional vehicles. This includes larger sized vehicles.
• Work on-site at events including set-up, break down and transporting promotional equipment as required.
• Actively engage with station staff, listeners and clients while on-site at events.
• Set up and run equipment while on-site including audio, hanging banners, and all other set-up elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Must have an outgoing personality with a high work standard and a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to work a varied schedule of unusual hours including evenings and weekends a must.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• Ability to problem solve, make decisions quickly and maintain composure in difficult situations.
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and video editing programs a plus.
• Excellent driving record. Ability to pull and drive a large trailer a plus.
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
Posted on: June 4, 2018
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
Read Job Details