iHeartMedia Milwaukee is seeking individuals for our Street Team. These individuals will be brand ambassadors that assist the promotions department with activities on-site at events that promote the stations and clients creating a favored public image for iHeartMedia Milwaukee and the six radio stations it represents.
• Collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as client remotes, station events, prize stops, concerts, festivals and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Prepare for station events, unload after events and manage promotional inventory.
• Drive promotional vehicles. This includes larger sized vehicles.
• Work on-site at events including set-up, break down and transporting promotional equipment as required.
• Actively engage with station staff, listeners and clients while on-site at events.
• Set up and run equipment while on-site including audio, hanging banners, and all other set-up elements.
• Record events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Must have an outgoing personality with a high work standard and a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to work a varied schedule of unusual hours including evenings and weekends a must.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• Ability to problem solve, make decisions quickly and maintain composure in difficult situations.
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and video editing programs a plus.
• Excellent driving record. Ability to pull and drive a large trailer a plus.
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurabilityPosted on: September 25, 2019