We currently have an opening for a full-time Engineer for our Terre Haute and Evansville radio properties.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in the operation and maintenance of analog transmitters, digital transmitters, microwave systems and remote control systems. I/T experience preferred. Knowledge of FCC regulations is required. This individual must be able to work with minimal supervision and willing to work some nights and weekends.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Posted on: April 23, 2018
Read Job Details
TMJ4 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin has an immediate opening for a full-time, IT Operations Technician III. We are looking for a positive, energetic, detail-orientated individual to join Milwaukee’s market leaders.
- Responsible for the configuration, troubleshooting and repair of IT computer networks. Interface with system users, technicians, engineers and other engineering personnel to install and debug automated broadcast systems.
- Administers and maintains security of operating systems.
- Mobile phone deployments, general support and troubleshooting.
- Restores files or systems by designing, writing and implementing backup procedures.
- Provides operational support for the organization’s information systems and peripheral equipment, such as application servers, database servers, web servers, desktops, printers and storage devices.
- Performs recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes.
- Miscellaneous IT tasks support, projects and on-call support
- Provide excellent customer service
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in basic system administration tools & processes
- Strong computer networking skills and organizational skills.
- The ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to conform to high security environment and execute the rules governing the Scripps company security and controls policies.
- Able to work with in stressful situations and multi-task as necessary
- Flexible work hours required, including holidays, weekends and evenings.
- Some moderate lifting may be required
- Occasional overtime
Posted on: April 13, 2018
- Associate degree Required
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in IT networking, or broadcast engineering, required.
- Knowledge of broadcast audio, video, control data, RF, fiber-optics, broadcast systems, preferred.
- Must be detail-orientated with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-past environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be proficient with MS Excel and MS Word.
- Experienced with both MS and MAC based systems and associated system software.
- Knowledgeable with social networking applications and associated system tool sets.
- Familiarity with programming applications such as Perl, HTML, preferred.
Read Job Details