Come join an Awesome team in an Awesome City…Sioux Falls has been voted as one of the best cities to live in offering a low cost of living, great art and culture, great restaurants along with beautiful parks and great outdoor adventures!
If you are competitive and know sales; this is the job you’ve been searching for!
Sioux Falls’ top-performing radio group is seeking a Full-Time Advertising/Digital Sales Person. If you can meet the following requirements, we want to talk to you:
- Have at least two years of success in commissioned sales experience.
- Have great prospecting skills.
- Are a highly motivated individual.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Have exceptional customer service skills.
- Like to be compensated well for hard work.
Duties include meeting with customers, developing meaningful relationships, developing promotional ideas, attaining sales goals, researching co-op & presenting ideas to customers. Exceptional service a must.
A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
We will provide the best training in the business and offer a very competitive compensation package and a full benefits package.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Posted on: March 5, 2019
Read Job Details
Midwest Communications, Inc. is looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant who is highly motivated and ambitious with strong prospecting and relationship building skills. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate in a polished and professional manner, be well organized and innovative providing outstanding results and service to new clients based in Western Wisconsin. Responsibilities will include:
- Be the main day-to-day contact for Midwest 360 Western Wisconsin clients.
- Prospect business in Western Wisconsin to build a list of digital clients.
- Create and conduct face-to-face customer presentations and proposals providing customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms.
- Responsible for driving new digital sales in Western Wisconsin.
- Manage all aspects of marketing campaigns.
- Manage client and agency team expectations.
- Act as an expert in partners’ and clients’ products and services, the market and their customer displaying a firm understanding of their structure, challenges, goals and objectives.
- Take point on weekly/bi-weekly meetings providing clients with status updates, making sure the client understands the value and is receiving desired results.
- Provide a customer experience conducive to growing new business opportunities within existing client accounts.
Midwest is looking for an individual with a minimum of two years of experience selling digital marketing solutions who has a proven track record of sales success; has a passion for digital advertising and is tech savvy. If that sounds like you, we offer a very competitive salary commensurate with experience along with a bonus structure and a full benefits package. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required for this position.
Posted on: March 1, 2019
Read Job Details
Mid-West Family Marketing is looking for that “diamond in the ruff,” a creative producer, a technical story teller and planner, a juggler of tasks; the ability to own a project from inception, to delivery and beyond. The goals of this position include (but not limited to):
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of multiple digital projects and marketing strategies.
- Coordinate the internal design, development and production efforts.
- Act as the point person for both sales support and for clients alike.
- Help businesses achieve their digital marketing and consumer engagement goals.
- Highly organized
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Coordinate efforts of a creative team
- Project management tool utilization (Jira knowledge preferred)
- Track record of project timeline success
- Ability to manage scope
- Lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Creative background
- Marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Digitally literate
- Knowledge of integrated Digital Marketing Techniques
- Customer management
- SEO knowledge preferred
- SEM / PPC knowledge preferred
- Website project development experience preferred
- Graphic Design experience preferred
Previous project management experience a must, experience managing technical and creative projects within an agency, or interactive group preferred. Candidate must have experience working with and managing requests from large sales teams and real-time management of multiple clients.
This position will also be the main contact for the Mid-West family sales professionals, on all aspects of digital marketing projects for their customers.
Wages and Benefits:Education: Bachelor’s or four year degree in Marketing, or Communications preferred
This is a full time position 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. An additional number of hours may be available in unexpected circumstances. A full benefits package is available which includes Health, Dental, 401K, and Flexible spending. Mid-West Family Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Read Job Details