Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer user inquiries and requests concerning the websites from users within and outside of the company.
- Work with the staff in launching any new station website. Ensure that any new station website functions properly through rigorous testing.
- Responsible for ensuring that the website(s) runs as efficiently as possible and will monitor statistics to assure maximum usability and functionality.
- Stay abreast of any industry-wide changes in design philosophy and any new tools and technologies being used for Web design.
- May be involved in the expansion of website/intranet functionality to improve performance and usability.
- Assist in setting design and development project priorities.
- Manage sprints to make sure all team members have enough to work on and each sprints has a good mixture of tasks from top priority projects, important bug fixes and other small updates.
- Review the work other web development team members to ensure it meets requirements and doesn’t introduce new issues.
- Ensure our project’s style guide is accurate. This ensures not only the look and feel of the sites remain consistent but the implementation does as well.
- Gather project requirements by interviewing and surveying our staff and users when needed.
- Test software and recruit staff to test software before de
- Oversee all web designers and their work
- Have one-on-one meetings with all designers to make sure they are aware of changes to our guidelines, processes or the CMS they use everyday.
- Provide guidance and training in design and day-to-day situations/communication
- Set design guidelines to ensure designs and design processes are consistent across company
- Frequently analyze and improve guidelines, modes of communication and workflows the designer
Web Ad Design
- Oversee web ad design process and help make adjustments to improve communications and efficiency
- Ensure we keep up with industry ad design standards
Client Website Service
Posted on: January 17, 2019
- Develop workflows and guidelines for client web design projects
- Research third-party products and services to use in project workflow
- Train team members working on these projects
- Meet with clients to guide the design and development process
Read Job Details
Mid-West Family Marketing is looking for that “diamond in the ruff,” a creative producer, a technical story teller and planner, a juggler of tasks; the ability to own a project from inception, to delivery and beyond. The goals of this position include (but not limited to):
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of multiple digital projects and marketing strategies.
- Coordinate the internal design, development and production efforts.
- Act as the point person for both sales support and for clients alike.
- Help businesses achieve their digital marketing and consumer engagement goals.
- Highly organized
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Coordinate efforts of a creative team
- Project management tool utilization (Jira knowledge preferred)
- Track record of project timeline success
- Ability to manage scope
- Lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Creative background
- Marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Digitally literate
- Knowledge of integrated Digital Marketing Techniques
- Customer management
- SEO knowledge preferred
- SEM / PPC knowledge preferred
- Website project development experience preferred
- Graphic Design experience preferred
Previous project management experience a must, experience managing technical and creative projects within an agency, or interactive group preferred. Candidate must have experience working with and managing requests from large sales teams and real-time management of multiple clients.
This position will also be the main contact for the Mid-West family sales professionals, on all aspects of digital marketing projects for their customers.
Wages and Benefits:Education: Bachelor’s or four year degree in Marketing, or Communications preferred
This is a full time position 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. An additional number of hours may be available in unexpected circumstances. A full benefits package is available which includes Health, Dental, 401K, and Flexible spending. Mid-West Family Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Read Job Details
Get a great start in a growing field at Door County’s Own fm 106.9 the Lodge and Rewind FM 97.7, a locally owned and operated radio group that has changed the way people view local radio. We are currently seeking to fill a full-time support role in our sales and marketing department. Not sure if ‘sales’ is your thing? This position works closely with our on air/programming staff to take ideas to clients and help them achieve their business goals. You have the freedom to be out of the office, working with clients, during beautiful days in Door County, all while learning new skills with supportive and fun office. OR…assist our outside sales staff until you have the courage to go out on your own. Tasks include advising clients on all aspects of marketing and specific ad placement, developing creative ad copy, and possibly voice work. A recent study of Forbes most affluent people revealed that they did not inherit their money or start their own business, but rather were degree holders that started in a salesperson role. Who knew that being in the top 1.3% of the worlds wealthiest people could start right here. Qualifications: Applicants must be a self starter, describe yourself as tenacious, friendly, assertive…. should be highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Excellent written and verbal communications a must. A four year degree in communications, marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience preferred. Proficient in microsoft office applications required. Additional experience in customer service, hospitality, real-estate, beverage sales or retail welcomed. Salary plus commission structure, plus a qualified list of friendly clients to work with. Must have a valid driver’s license, integrity, a high standard of ethics, outstanding interpersonal skills, and comfortable with having a fun work day on a daily basis. We will provide sales training as well as radio/media training.
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Read Job Details
Don’t you deserve a job you LOVE?
WIXX, Green Bay’s top-rated hit music station has a rare opening for an Advertising Sales Representative to be based out of our Green Bay, WI office. WIXX is a part of Midwest Communications, the radio group that top professionals love because they can earn an OUTSTANDING living.
WIXX is looking for a team-oriented professional who can achieve sales goals & have fun doing it.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success, strong prospecting skills, outstanding phone/cold calling skills and will offer exceptional service to our clients. Computer skills in Word and Excel a plus. A valid driver’s license, a good driving record and vehicle are required for this position.
Three years outside sales experience and a college degree preferred but not required. We will consider experience!
We offer a competitive compensation package, the best training in the industry and a full benefits package.
WIXX-FM Radio and Midwest Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Posted on: January 4, 2019
Read Job Details
Do you believe in the power of the Internet to move products and services? Do you see tremendous potential in the growing world of Interactive advertising? Are you outgoing and creative?
This is your opportunity to help local businesses grow using the wide reach of the Internet.
Midwest Communications Inc. is seeking an interactive sales and marketing representative in Green Bay, WI. The successful candidate will call on local clients to develop Digital marketing strategies and to sell Digital advertising. Midwest develops complete marketing proposals designed to build Interactive campaigns which grow revenue and increase consumer on-line participation.
We are looking for a person with relationship building, presentation, public speaking and computer skills. Prior direct sales experience is preferred. A working knowledge of the Internet is essential for success.
We offer a competitive salary, training specific to this position, and a full benefits package. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required for this position.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Read Job Details
Page 1 of 11