Midwest Communications, a family owned media company with 82 radio properties located in the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Indiana, Illinois and Tennessee has an immediate opening for a Digital Support Specialist in our Wausau, WI offices. This individual will be responsible for monitoring, managing and maintaining the software systems in use by the digital department for social media, analytics, streaming, advertising and other miscellaneous tasks related to the functioning of the Midwest Communications digital department. The Digital Support Specialist will work with customers or employees to identify and solve problems that they may have using the software. The Digital Software Specialist will also research and implement new software as needed to be determined by the Vice President of Digital Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Thoroughly learn and understand all aspects of Midwest Communications’ digital software packages including social media, streaming, texting, analytics and other software as needed.
- Maintains an understanding of company software, programs or technologies.
- Aids in support and troubleshooting for all digital technologies.
- Ensures that company streaming servers are consistently running and all streaming facets including commercials and other injected spots are properly functioning.
- Assists programming with the maintenance and scheduling of their streaming stations.
- Assists programming with troubleshooting and customer service for streaming user problems.
- Assists other digital departments including design and development in customer support and service.
- Maintains digital user databases and adds, deletes and updates user accounts and information.
- Works on special projects assigned by the Chief Operating Officer or VP of Digital Operations to research, create and improve current technologies.
- Assists employees in their understanding of the function and use of company software such as Digital CMS, texting etc. as needed.
- Assists Vice President of Digital Operations with reports, spreadsheets and other tasks as needed.
We offer a very competitive salary along with a full benefits package!
Midwest Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.Posted on: April 30, 2019