Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer user inquiries and requests concerning the websites from users within and outside of the company.
- Work with the staff in launching any new station website. Ensure that any new station website functions properly through rigorous testing.
- Responsible for ensuring that the website(s) runs as efficiently as possible and will monitor statistics to assure maximum usability and functionality.
- Stay abreast of any industry-wide changes in design philosophy and any new tools and technologies being used for Web design.
- May be involved in the expansion of website/intranet functionality to improve performance and usability.
- Assist in setting design and development project priorities.
- Manage sprints to make sure all team members have enough to work on and each sprints has a good mixture of tasks from top priority projects, important bug fixes and other small updates.
- Review the work other web development team members to ensure it meets requirements and doesn’t introduce new issues.
- Ensure our project’s style guide is accurate. This ensures not only the look and feel of the sites remain consistent but the implementation does as well.
- Gather project requirements by interviewing and surveying our staff and users when needed.
- Test software and recruit staff to test software before de
- Oversee all web designers and their work
- Have one-on-one meetings with all designers to make sure they are aware of changes to our guidelines, processes or the CMS they use everyday.
- Provide guidance and training in design and day-to-day situations/communication
- Set design guidelines to ensure designs and design processes are consistent across company
- Frequently analyze and improve guidelines, modes of communication and workflows the designer
Web Ad Design
- Oversee web ad design process and help make adjustments to improve communications and efficiency
- Ensure we keep up with industry ad design standards
Client Website Service
Posted on: January 17, 2019
- Develop workflows and guidelines for client web design projects
- Research third-party products and services to use in project workflow
- Train team members working on these projects
- Meet with clients to guide the design and development process
Read Job Details
Mid-West Family Marketing is looking for that “diamond in the ruff,” a creative producer, a technical story teller and planner, a juggler of tasks; the ability to own a project from inception, to delivery and beyond. The goals of this position include (but not limited to):
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of multiple digital projects and marketing strategies.
- Coordinate the internal design, development and production efforts.
- Act as the point person for both sales support and for clients alike.
- Help businesses achieve their digital marketing and consumer engagement goals.
- Highly organized
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Coordinate efforts of a creative team
- Project management tool utilization (Jira knowledge preferred)
- Track record of project timeline success
- Ability to manage scope
- Lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Creative background
- Marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Digitally literate
- Knowledge of integrated Digital Marketing Techniques
- Customer management
- SEO knowledge preferred
- SEM / PPC knowledge preferred
- Website project development experience preferred
- Graphic Design experience preferred
Previous project management experience a must, experience managing technical and creative projects within an agency, or interactive group preferred. Candidate must have experience working with and managing requests from large sales teams and real-time management of multiple clients.
This position will also be the main contact for the Mid-West family sales professionals, on all aspects of digital marketing projects for their customers.
Wages and Benefits:Education: Bachelor’s or four year degree in Marketing, or Communications preferred
This is a full time position 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. An additional number of hours may be available in unexpected circumstances. A full benefits package is available which includes Health, Dental, 401K, and Flexible spending. Mid-West Family Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Read Job Details
Mid-West Family Marketing, a local Madison based Media Company, is NOT looking for another ordinary web designer/developer. So if you are looking to rework themes and templates, build boring paint by numbers websites and generally lack the willingness to bring new ideas to the table, THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU! If doing all of that stuff sounds more like a prison sentence than a job WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU! Madison is an amazing city, our building is pretty sweet and you will never live the same day twice. Someone has to wake up and be awesome every day, why not us?
You have to have some skills, so be able to do this stuff:
- 1-5 years’ experience in WordPress website, similar responsive platform development, or php development
- 1-5 responsive CSS coding experience
- 1-5 years PHP code experience, or similar code experience
- 1-5 years’ responsive website layout and coding
- 1-5 years Graphical website design and layout
- User Experience understanding, layout, or build; with desire to grow their UX knowledge base
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Photoshop and Illustrator regular use
- Ability to multitask and get it done on time
Drip or some form of Data farming experience
This stuff will also help, but you can still get the gig without it. We may even let you off on some of the above if you are really rad at other stuff:
- E-Commerce Platform Experience
- Application development
- Graphic Design, online and print
- Video editing, motion graphics, Webisode creation
This is a fulltime position, with a competitive salary, flexible vacation, sick leave, medical benefits.
Posted on: November 14, 2018
Read Job Details