Do you have a talent for telling a story persuasively? Would you like to peek behind the Google and Facebook curtains just a little more to see how they really work? Does the idea of being a new-age marketer fascinate you? Mid-West Family has an opening for a new full time position as a Digital Marketer. The Digital Marketer will report to the Digital Operations Manager.
· Working with internal marketing team and external suppliers to drive successful execution of the client plans.
· Social networks – monitoring of activity, question answering, content creation, trend analyzing, issue resolving.
· Web traffic and source analytics monitoring and reporting against key performance indicators.
· Paid Search – assist in the management of budgets, success tracking and testing of different key words/phrases, return on investments reporting.
· Content Marketing – will work on pre-designated clients whereas the Digital Marketer will be responsible for original content creation and curation.
· SEO – Work with clients on monthly basis on keyword analysis, reporting and tracking, link building and other SEO preferred tasks and tactics.
· Assisting with additional tasks as needed; examples include proposal creation and order entry.
Wages and Benefits:
This is a full time position 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. An additional number of hours may be available in unexpected circumstances. A full benefits package is available which includes Health, Dental, 401K, and Flexible spending. Mid-West Family is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.Posted on: October 7, 2019