If you’re seeking a platform where you can inform, entertain, and engage listeners with spiritual truths in an everyday conversational manner and you know the value of creative, purposeful Production, you may be just who we’re looking for!
Christian AC Life 101.9 in Waterloo, IA, a Northwestern Media station, has an opening for a full-time on air host/production director. This position includes great benefits and provides an opportunity to have all of the tools necessary to impact thousands of people’s lives for Christ.
Visit us at http://life1019.com/ to learn more about our station. View job details and apply at https://jobs.unwsp.edu/
Posted on: October 1, 2018
Read Job Details
Do you know how that plate of food got to your dinner table? Read the grain markets lately? Have directions to the closest elevator? Can name that crop along the highway? If the answer is YES, we want to talk to you.
WTAQ AM/FM in Green Bay / Appleton / Oshkosh, WI is looking for an Agriculture Director who will be a vital liaison to the agriculture community while being given the freedom to create and the tools to win. You’ll spend as much time in the field, on the road and at the elevator as you do in the station.
We need someone who is a triple-threat: strong on-air skills, a good reporter, and a good writer. WTAQ is the leading agriculture information station in the region. We do in-depth agriculture reporting that goes beyond just sharing the markets: interviews and some investigative work. If you have a passion for ag news and an understanding of the farm lifestyle, we want to talk with you.
Audio editing skills are necessary for your success. A strong on-air delivery is essential. Knowledge of video editing, Facebook and Twitter are a plus. In addition to week days, you must be available to work occasional weekends & holidays.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
Midwest Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Read Job Details
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a marketing company with expertise in best in class local brand operation that has been named a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel Top Workplace for six consecutive years. The origins of the company are in Beaver Dam, where GKB has operated WBEV (news) and WXRO (country) for two decades and recently launched dailydodge.com. In addition, GKB owns and operates six ESPN affiliates, two Verizon Wireless stores, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com
Good Karma Brands in Beaver Dam, WI (95.3 WXRO and 1430 WBEV) is seeking a part-time content teammate to be a part of our continued growth.
• Producing sports play-by-play broadcasts such as local sports and Green Bay Packers
• Producing weekend programming with potential for an on-air shift
• Assisting our team with severe weather coverage
• Earning additional opportunities (such as video, digital, and social media) based on mastering the above
• All teammates are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and to perform other duties as may be required for the efficient operation of Good Karma Broadcasting.
• Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• Night and Weekend availability
Posted on: September 25, 2018
• Aptitude for learning
• Working knowledge of computers
• Hunger for opportunity
• Creativity, Flexibility, Passion
• Prior education or experience is helpful, but NOT required. We will train the right candidate regardless of background.
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Read Job Details
Page 1 of 11