The Production Associate is responsible for a variety of Programming and Production support functions.
• Solid understanding of the mission, programming content and audience.
• Adhere to Relevant Radio policies and procedures.
• Phone screening for live, interactive Network programs.
• Board Operation, as needed.
• Audio editing and long and short-form production.
• Research and Show Team support.
• Provide customer service to the listening audience of Relevant Radio.
• Administrative support to the programming show teams.
• Production of various network elements; promotions, sales, sponsorships, devotional segments and special features.
• Track spots for client billing, as needed.
• On-air voice work for the local and network, as needed.
• Support on-air pledge drives as directed.
• Perform a variety of other tasks as assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Practicing Catholic with a solid understanding of Catholic teaching and how it relates to on-air content preferred.
Posted on: May 10, 2019
• 1 – 3 years of broadcast media experience preferred.
• Associates Degree / Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Professional and versatile vocal quality, style and delivery.
• Ability to speak, read, and write in English. Spanish bilingual preferred.
• Audio editing experience with Adobe Audition preferred.
• Able to work under the pressure of live radio.
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work with deadlines.
• Ability to keep flexible hours.
Read Job Details
We are looking for a full time top-notch Office Manager/Sales Assistant who will support the Market Manager, interact with our growing team and will serve as a liaison with the Corporate Human Resources staff. Our employees are known for their high energy, positive attitude, team spirit and a hunger to succeed. We’re looking for that same kind of individual to fill this position.
We need someone who is passionate about detail, proficient with EXCEL Spreadsheets, Power Point, can type 50 words a minute in Microsoft WORD and has an affinity for a variety of leading-edge programs. You must be able to handle reports, interface with our corporate office, prepare daily and monthly revenue reports and handle multiple phone lines. Some of the daily duties are below:
- Greets and assists visitors.
- Implements office and Company policies and procedures
- Maintains and distributes new hire packets and reviews for completeness, accuracy prior to forwarding to the HR Director
- Maintains attendance records
- Purchases office supplies
- Reviews accounts payable invoices for accuracy and codes appropriately prior to processing to Market Manager for approval
- Maintains various Excel reports as required by the Market Manager
- General office duties such as handling petty cash expenditures, postage/shipping, telephones and other equipment
- Many other varied office duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Posted on: April 30, 2019
Read Job Details