The Wisconsin Amber Alert Program, begun in April 2003, is a cooperative effort of the following organizations.
- Wisconsin Department of Justice – Division of Criminal Investigation
- Dane County Public Safety Communications Center
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- Wisconsin Educational Communications Board
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- Wisconsin EAS Committee
- Wisconsin Broadcasters Association and of course, Wisconsin broadcast stations statewide
Visit Wisconsin’s Amber Alert Program website, for details on how to receive Amber Alerts on your cell phone or other wireless device.