WNCY, the No. 1 country station based in Green Bay, Wisconsin has a rare opening for an advertising sales representative.
Drive, determination, a great smile; some have it, some don’t. If you’ve got it, then the Y100 marketing team wants you! WNCY is looking for a team-oriented professional who can achieve sales goals & have fun doing it.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success, strong prospecting skills, outstanding phone/cold calling skills and will offer exceptional service to our clients. Computer skills in Word and Excel a plus. A valid driver’s license, a good driving record and a reliable vehicle are required. Prior media sales or business to business sales experience preferred but not required.
We offer the best training in the industry, a full benefits package and the ability to earn an outstanding living.
These openings don’t happen often. If you’re a winner and want to be part of the Y100 family, here’s what you need to do TODAY: Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today or fax to the attention of General Sales Manager, WNCY Radio, (920) 321-2300 or mail to General Sales Manager, WNCY-FM Radio, 1420 Bellevue Street, Green Bay, WI 54311.
WNCY and Midwest Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Posted on: February 24, 2017
Read Job Details
COME WIN WITH US!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A FEW GREAT SALES PEOPLE-COULD ONE OF THEM BE YOU?
Do you like your sales job? Do you like the people you work for, and with? Do you like how much you make?
If so, good for you. You’re one of the few, the proud.
However, if you’re like many sales people out there, you have a feeling you could do better, and you’re right. If you come to work with our radio stations at NRG Media, we think you’ll be glad you did.
Oh, sure, we’ve got all the bells and whistles that great employees have come to expect: health benefits (including vision and dental), 401k with company match, vacation plus personal days, life and disability insurance — all of that nice stuff.
But the things that really set us apart are the intangibles. Like the fact that we work for a good company that is run by good people (how often does that happen?).
Our teammates are too. There is plenty of freedom and flexibility here.
And it’s fun! Laughter echoes down these halls every day. Some of it comes from our crazy on-air personalities. A lot of it comes from the sales department. They like what they’re doing. And they make a bunch of money doing it: the top ones are into six figures. There is no ceiling on what you can earn here. No one will ever cut your commission because you made too much.
Someone said, radio’s supposed to be fun, but it’s really only fun when you’re winning. Well, we ARE winning. We’re the top market in our company in terms of making goal because of what this team is accomplishing. Why not come win with us?
• Previous Sales Experience
• Ability to develop creative marketing strategies and advertising solutions
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop positive relationships
• Strong client focus
• Highly motivated
Posted on: February 14, 2017
• Provide own transportation and be able to travel to customer locations – Gas allowance provided
• A successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, ability to work independently on personal goals and the desire to work within a team to achieve station and market goals
Read Job Details
ESPN Marketing Consultant | Cleveland, Ohio ESPN Cleveland consists of top sports brands in Cleveland: ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, as well as the ESPN App and ESPN.com. Owned by Good Karma Brands (GKB), a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing, ESPN Cleveland is seeking an ESPN Marketing Consultant. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit goodkarmabrands.com. The Role of an ESPN Marketing Consultant: The primary role of the Marketing Consultant is to develop long-term relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions. Marketing Consultants are responsible for prospecting for new marketing partners by networking and cold calling while also growing and retaining existing accounts. Strategic planning is key, as the Marketing Consultant will be responsible for continuous prospecting while servicing existing partners. This will require a thorough knowledge of the market, and of GKB’s assets as the solutions/services we provide. Daily Tasks of a Marketing Consultant: •Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver •Develop relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions utilizing our assets including ESPN 850 WKNR and 1540 KNR2, ESPN.com and the ESPN App and WatchESPN •Identify innovative revenue opportunities and new potential partners •Prospect for potential new partners and cold call as appropriate to ensure continuous new business opportunities •Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network •Work with team to develop marketing campaigns that speaks to the partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives •Participate in pricing the solution •Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications: •3-5 years experience in sales for a sports team, or a premium publisher •Entrepreneurial spirit •Proven business acumen •Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently •Ability to think outside of the box •Strong organizational and time management skills •Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality •Excellent written and verbal skills. Conversational Spanish is a plus, but not required. •Personal sense of responsibility and accountability •Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker. •Willingness to accept and provide feedback •Solution oriented work ethic •Proficiency in Microsoft Office •Three to five years marketing and/or sales experience required Hours/Salary/Benefits: This position is commissioned based with a pre-determined draw amount paid each month. GKB Marketing Consultants receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth with skills, responsibilities and through meeting targeted sales goals. The role of Marketing Consultant will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends. Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company. Closing Date: Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com no later than March 3, 2017 ## Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.
Posted on: February 11, 2017
Read Job Details
Midwest Communications has an immediate opening for a General Sales Manager in Green Bay, Wisconsin – the perfect place to enjoy everything from a Green Bay Packers game to world-class venues, restaurants and more!
This position requires a proven track record and a track record for continuous growth. We are looking for an individual with prior management and sales experience with the ability to lead people. We need someone who can recruit and train the very best people and who can listen, coach, and provide feedback to motivate our talented, growing sales staff. We need someone who is an IDEA GENERATOR who will provide our Marketing Consultants with a multitude of revenue creating ideas. We need a coach who is ready to hit the streets with our team members and coach in the field. We need a coach who likes to make money and have FUN doing it…we work hard and we play hard.
We offer a challenging position on a strategic management TEAM who never say die, some of the best training in the industry, competitive salary and bonus structure, a full benefits package and unlimited opportunity for the right individual!
Midwest Communications is proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Posted on: February 6, 2017
Read Job Details
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
Posted on: January 5, 2017
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• None required
Read Job Details
Mid-West Family Broadcasting Sales Department is always accepting resumes for a position as an outside salesperson on our team. If you are the right fit for our company, we are ready to offer you a position with our company. Job duties include prospecting, sales, service and collections with new advertising customers. The successful candidate will have strong listening and presenting skills, advanced writing skills, superior relationship-building skills, and the ability to generate creative ideas for our customers. Outside sales experience is a plus. Midwest Family Broadcasting offers a strong program of initial training, followed by ongoing training and in-field coaching. An associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing is desirable but not mandatory. Midwest Family Broadcasting employs only full-time, career salespeople. Group Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(K). Highly competitive salary plus bonus compensation plan. Starting salary commensurate with experience. Please send your
Posted on: December 23, 2016
Read Job Details
94.5 KTI COUNTRY- Milwaukee’s source for the newest, hottest Country music has an immediate opening to join their sales team as an Account Executive!
If you possess a “hunter” mentality and enjoy a fun, challenging, fast paced, and rewarding work environment this is the position for you!
• Sell commercial air time to direct businesses and advertising agencies
• Develop, maintain, and prospect new business from traditional and non-traditional advertisers located in the
• Prepare and present marketing proposals utilizing qualitative and quantitative research
• Negotiate advertising rates and program ratings
• Perform client services, including but not limited to avail presentations, package preparation, copy writing, credit applications, collections, etc.
• Build rapport with clientele, provide excellent timely customer service, grow the accounts, and gain additional business from referrals
• Perform other duties as needed or as directed by sales management
Skills & Abilities
• Ability to prepare and present marketing proposals utilizing quantitative and qualitative metrics
• Prospecting, pre-call planning, needs analysis, selling and closing marketing solutions to direct businesses and advertising agencies
• Assembly, delivery and interpretation of monthly customer reports and campaign optimization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Excellent knowledge of the media landscape and understanding of consumer behavior across multiple media channels
• Proven ability to build strong client relationships, including entertaining potential and existing clients
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Education & Experience/Certifications
• Four-year college degree in Communications or related field preferred
• Prior outside sales experience preferred
• A love of Country Music is a big plus!
Posted on: November 10, 2016
• Driving required. Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and ability to provide proof of insurability with company required insurance limits.
Read Job Details
Legendary CHR Hot 96 WSTO is looking for our next Brand Manager. This is a rare opportunity! Candidates must be able to coach and grow talent, keep the music on target, work and collaborate to maximize sales opportunities and grow our digital platforms.
All the tools to win! Abundant signal! Great team! Daily Fun Encouraged.
We offer a competitive salary as well as a full benefits package. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
Team players who enjoy working at being the best should send an aircheck, resume and programming material to: firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail to: Midwest Communications, Inc., Attn: Rusty James, P.O. Box 6968, Evansville, IN 47719
Midwest Communications is a family owned company and is an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Read Job Details
Page 1 of 11