Cumulus Appleton-Oshkosh, a 5-station cluster, is looking for an experienced Marketing and Promotions Manager to coordinate and implement on and off-air promotions and events in order to promote the stations’ image and presence in the marketplace to our primary demographic while maintaining a winning onsite image. This position requires a high degree of organizational skills, attention to detail, time management and a personal disposition that works well with creative co-workers in both programming and sales. • · Create and execute promotional events and contests within departmental budget • · Negotiate and purchase collateral and other promotional items • · Develop strategic relationships with entertainment and event venues to benefit the stations • · Work with local charities to the mutual benefit of the community, the charity and the stations • · Provide regular coaching and performance feedback to staff • · Coordinate and draft all sales and station promotions from conception to facilitation • · Contests, giveaways, station websites and on-site events and appearances including paid client events and charity endeavors Qualifications/Requirements: • · Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations • · Understanding of stations’ programming strategies • · Computer literacy in Photoshop, HTML, Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Media Span and Triton • · Excellent verbal and written communication skills • · Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing • · Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels • · Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines • · Must possess valid state driver’s license
Posted on: May 12, 2017
Read Job Details
Hot AC WIAL is looking for a full-time dynamic Air Personality/Promotion Director. Duties include Afternoon Drive air shift, other air shifts and voice tracking, commercial production, social engagement, personal appearances, and other related duties. Radio broadcast experience is a plus. EEO/EEOC
Posted on: April 27, 2017
Read Job Details
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
• Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Posted on: March 27, 2017
Read Job Details